Monday, November 2, 2009

A Halloween to remember

I am pretty sure I have not fully dressed up for Halloween since I was like 12 years old. I have thrown on a witch hat or some cowgirl boots to amuse the kids while we trick or treat. This year I was at the costume store desperately searching for a full costume that I could comfortably wear. It is not an easy task, most are lacking quite a bit of fabric! What would inspire me to do this? Well, we got the invite of all invites to come to Charleston for my sister in law's parent's Halloween bash. This is not your average trick or treat party. Cassie's mom literally has a storage unit for all her decorations. She knows how to throw an amazing party! I think the kids felt like we were at Disney world. We had so much fun! I loved being with my silly big kid brother and his sweet family. I loved seeing the joy in Cameron and Eliza's eyes as they took it all in. We made great memories!











No comments:

Post a Comment